Sunday 22 January 2023

Please comment on and rate Dancing Queen

My first published game Dancing Queen was released at the end of November 2022. Till now I am still processing the preorders. Almost done now. Some friends from my hometown Sabah said it was okay to pass them the games when I was back for Chinese New Year. No need to mail them from Kuala Lumpur. I am grateful to many friends who supported my game. If you have bought Dancing Queen, do introduce it to your friends and family during the Chinese New Year holidays. I hope you will have a great time playing the game. 

Please help me comment on and rate Dancing Queen on BoardGameGeek. BGG is the most important boardgame website in the world. I hope to be able to introduce more players around the world to my game through BGG. 

No comments: