Sunday 8 March 2015

link: I'm Gonna Lose

One interesting article I'd like to share - "I'm gonna lose" at Hyperbole Games, about Android: Netrunner and participating in competitions and leagues. Netrunner is a game I gaze at longingly, wishing I had the time, determination and dedication to play properly. Recently my older daughter Shee Yun (9) has been playing some Hearthstone of her own initiative. Suddenly a spark of hope ignited. Can she be my sparring partner in Netrunner? *sigh* *shake head* Gamer dads...

Thank you to iSlayTheDragon, where I found the link to the article above.

2 comments:

Paul Owen said...

I picked up a copy of Android: Netrunner at a convention a few years ago with the idea that my wife and I would play, but she really didn't like it. Like you, I'm fascinated by the game and wish I could play. Perhaps I can get my teenage son interested ...

Hiew Chok Sien 邱卓成 said...

My wife humoured me too for a few games, but it's not her thing either. She finds it too confrontational.