Wednesday 22 December 2010

do you read Chinese?

After further contemplation, I finally made up my mind to start another boardgaming blog in Chinese - boardgametable.blogspot.com. The content will be similar to what I write here, so in a way I'm still writing one boardgaming blog, but in two languages. The Chinese blog will be targeting a different audience, and I imagine it will be quite different from this English blog. If Chinese is your mother language, then you now have an alternative Hiew's Boardgame Blog in Chinese. :-) And over there smileys look like this ^_^ (if I remember to do so).

5 comments:

Damien said...

Answer to your title, no. :)

Well, at least you will not stop writing in English.

Hope that your readers will grow by the addition of the other language.

Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Ouu I cannot wait for another thrilling blog from your side. I have read your previous blog it helped in giving me ideas for my hnd assignments that my university assigned me. I hope this blog will also be great as the previous one. Cheers!

Unknown said...

Thank you for putting up this good post. I was very interested in the article, it’s quite inspiring I should admit, I like visiting your site since I always come across interesting articles like this one. Great job, I greatly appreciate this, do keep sharing. Regards. 3D Product Rendering Services.

ZainaKhan said...

I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic. Usually, I visit your blogs and get updated through the information you include but today’s blog would be the most appreciable. Well done! maria b winter collection 2022.

jhon said...

While I may not read Chinese, the charm of custom leather jackets is universally understood. These jackets transcend language barriers with their timeless appeal and individuality. Much like language, fashion is a form of expression, and custom leather jackets allow you to tell your unique story through style. Whether it's the characters on a page or the stitches on leather, personalization speaks volumes.