Friday 14 August 2020

Miniature painting service (Malaysia)

Note: Tengku Iskandar is no longer accepting commission work. If you are looking for miniature painters, try this Facebook group.

~~~~~

Posting this for a fellow Malaysian Tengku Iskandar

Original link here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/boardgamestogoMY/permalink/3195422777203566/

~~~~~

Greetings boardgamers,

Since MCO started, I've not been able to secure a job and a job opportunity of mine has been postponed indefinitely.

I've decided to start opening a miniature painting service to provide for my family, for now. If you're looking to have your boardgame/D&D miniatures painted but don't have the time/skills to do it yourself, we might be able to work on a deal.

I'm still building up my portfolio website, but below are some examples of miniatures painted by myself, varying from 2018 to 2020. I've only had experience painting Warhammer / Games Workshop miniatures, but I will be able and would love to be able to paint your boardgame/D&D miniature sets.

I've been painting miniatures since 2015 and recently had won a local miniature painting award (https://www.facebook.com/battlebrossmr/photos/a.587661971937358/587662095270679/?type=3).
Since my portfolio website is still under construction, you can see more of my work at my painting log Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/merahkuningminis/

Do FB message/email me at tengkuiskhandar@gmail.com if you're interested or have any questions. We can discuss first and I'll give you a quotation. If your boardgame is something that I'm currently very interested to paint, I might even give you a special price.

I reside in Klang Valley, so those outside of Selangor might be a bit hard due to shipping risks. But we can try to discuss first.

Thank you and stay safe!
 
 
 




 

6 comments:

Tengku Iskhandar said...

Hi, just found out that you shared my post here, and had got some people reached out to me via this blog post. To that I wanna say thank you very much!

However now I'm completely full of commission orders and would like to request you to take this down/state that I'm not accepting any more commission, just so the people that come to me from here won't be disappointed.

Thank you!
Tengku

Hiew Chok Sien 邱卓成 said...

Great to know this helped. I'm happy for you!

I'll add a notice to this blog post that for now you may not be able to take on any more commission work due to the huge demand.

Tengku Iskhandar said...

Hello there,

I am now open for commissions again. Thank you :)

Hiew Chok Sien 邱卓成 said...

Hi Tengku, I have now removed the notice at the top of the blog post. All the best!

Tengku Iskhandar said...

Hi Hiew! Would like to inform that I won't take any more commissions from now on. Would like to request you to take down this post/redirect anyone who's looking for a commission painter to https://www.facebook.com/groups/298116467311299/. Thanks!

Hiew Chok Sien 邱卓成 said...

Done, Tengku. All the best!