Monday 14 October 2024

SEX

 


True story. 

I recently met an attractive lady at a business networking event. She is an interpersonal relationships consultant and coach. This is somewhat related to my full-time work as a leadership trainer. I do sometimes cover the topics of interpersonal relationships and personality analysis. I mentioned to her that one thing I do in my training is I use giant boardgames to convey leadership concepts. I told her I have a side gig as a game designer, and that I have published a few card games. She said she enjoys boardgames  and card games too, and one recent game she likes a lot is SEX. I was stunned for a moment. I carefully said I have not heard of this game before. If this were a guy, I might have come up with some naughty joke. At that moment I didn't really know what to say. Then she elaborated further. The name of the game was spelt S, E, T. SET. Oh! Then I have heard of this game before, just that I have not tried it yet. The event was a little noisy, so I had misheard her. Thank goodness I didn't say anything inappropriate. That would have been embarrassing. 

If you would like to try SET, you can get it from my friends at BoardGameCafe.net. I'm not making this up to help them sell SET okay. 

Photo above from Wikipedia. 

1 comment:

grajmypopolsku said...

Interesting story, thanks for sharing!