Wednesday 17 July 2024

Asian Board Games Festival Malaysia 2024 in Penang

 

Just three more days to go! It's happening this weekend! This is the first time the Asian Board Games Festival is happening in Malaysia, and it will be in Penang as part of the George Town Festival. ABGF will be 20-21 July 2024, at 1st Avenue Mall. If you are in Penang this weekend, come visit me! My stall is on the Ground Floor.


My bags are packed. I realise after taking this photo that I look like a drug dealer or counterfeit currency dealer, with my goods packed like this in a suitcase. But then maybe selling games is not all that different from selling drugs. I've been an addict for 20 years.

Come play with me this weekend! In addition to Snow White and the Eleven Dwarfs and Dancing Queen, I will also be showcasing other new games in development. See you in Penang!

No comments: