Tuesday 19 September 2023

jealous

 

Anything unusual that you notice about this photo? Long-time readers will probably know. 

I recently wrote in this blog that my tablecloth has much higher exposure than I do. When I play games and take photos of the games I play, I usually focus on the games themselves. I normally don't take photos of myself or my fellow players. So you'll see more of the tablecloth than me. 

I am attending a conference about simulation and games in the training industry. One speaker shared with us her game, and she said it was inspired by the Malaysian game Kuih Muih. The photo she showed in her slides is the one above. I immediately recognised this as a photo I took, because of the tablecloth. It's a weird feeling seeing my photo (and my tablecloth) at a seminar. Almost as weird as seeing my thumb in a Hong Kong government exam paper. 


In order to make me feel better and to calm my jealousy, I have to now post this photo which includes both my tablecloth and I. I can't be letting it hoard all the limelight. 

No comments: