Thursday 12 November 2020

webinar: Boardgames and Family Bonding

I was invited to do a webinar about boardgames by a group of entrepreneurs - 100X Learn and Earn. I introduced the more modern boardgames which are not yet mainstream, and various genres available to families. I spoke about why people play and what people get out of it. I shared some tips for people who are interested to get into boardgames. Basically stuff you likely already know if you are a follower of this blog. It was good to introduce this hobby of ours to people. Maybe I have helped create a few more boardgamers. The recording of the session is here. Start watching at the 10:30 min point. If you have friends who might be interested, share the link with them. 

2 comments:

Justin Oei said...

I really wanted to catch the webinar live but had to finish some work and by the time I was done it was already midnight! Even as a 'veteran' boardgamer I found this interesting for the family perspective. Thanks for doing this.

Hiew Chok Sien 邱卓成 said...

Thanks Justin! Glad you enjoyed it.